- The mother has a court order for sole custody, issued in another county, the father had supervised visitation. The father has two protective orders against him, as well as DUIs and multiple felony convictions.
- The alleged rapist and sex trafficker filed for custody, on an Ex Parte motion, and didn’t serve the mother. This is a tactic male litigants know is successful in Solano County.
- Although the mother did not appear in court, and the record reflects she was not served, Judge Carringer awarded the father custody.
- The socio-economically disadvantaged mother relied on assistance from non-profit and domestic violence agencies to assist her in Family Court. Judges are unreasonably unwilling to modify another judge’s orders, even when those orders are clearly unjust.
- Weeks later, the father was incarcerated, where he currently remains, for parole violations.
- Solano County Family Court received over $300,000 in grants from the DOJ Office On Violence Against Women, to assist victims in Family Court. To date, we can’t find a single litigant who received assistance.
Female litigants have been dismissed as emotional, angry, bitter and hyperbolic, when presenting credible evidence of judicial bias and reckless and unconscionable rulings.
Would you want Judge Carringer ruling over YOUR case, if you ever had the misfortune of appearing in Family Court?
What kind of judge would make such a custody ruling, without ever hearing from the other party, and grant custody of a toddler to a litigant with such a criminal background?
What kind of judge routinely makes such careless rulings when adjudicating the safety, welfare and best interests of small children?
If you think this is an anomaly, it isn’t. We have many stories like this, from Carringer’s courtroom.