Everett Highbaugh Chronology
- S1998 – F041638 – COUNTY OF SOLAN vs HIGHBAUGH, E – Child support for child with Monica Highbaugh
- 2000 – FFL052472 – HIGHBAUGH,MONICA L VS. HIGHBAUGH – Dissolution without kids
- 2002 – FFL070341 – JACKSON, KENESHA VS. HIGHBAUGH, EVERETT – Domestic Violence with kids, initial filing
- 2011 – FFL121237 – CO OF SACRAMENTO (DCSS) VS. HIGHBAUGH, EVERETT D – Kenesha Jackson Child Support filing
- 2016 – VCR228156 – People vs. EVERETT DELYNN HIGHBAUGH – Criminal proceeding
Court cases (these and others against Highbaugh) can be found on http://courtconnect.solano.courts.ca.gov/ searching for Everett Highbaugh.
- CNN profile mentioning Everett Highbaugh: http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/wayoflife/06/01/btsc.bia.life.after.prison/index.html
Select Passages from Kenesha Jackson Filing for Restraining Order
Instead of enforcing a protective order, Ichikawa states that the children need to be separated from petitioner (mother). This is routine practice in Solano County Family Court.
Full document collection released to media contact us for details.
Advocate letter written to Judicial Council regarding Judge Ichikawa’s routine dismissal of credible petitions for domestic violence restraining orders.
In 2015, Judge Ichikawa notably received recognition for being awarded a $300,000 grant from the Department of Justice Office of Violence on Women, to create an Integrated Domestic Violence Court.
Why then, did he routinely refuse to protect victims of domestic violence?